Simon Tarigan is a Kendari Branch Manager with PT Sambas Minerals Mining of Sambas Group.
- Project engineering for specification work.
- Ensuring that production plans, schedules and overall KPIs are met within the appropriate quality standards.
- Ensuring that we maintain efficient operations and high productivity standards.
- Extensive experience in an open pit metal mining environment.
- Directing priority for mobile equipment maintenance based on operational demands, and close liaison with mobile equipment staff.
- Liaising closely with the technical, planning, survey and geological teams to run the mine.
- Maintaining compliance with safety and environmental regulations in his/her area, and issues instructions and training to workers to ensure adherence to applicable safety and operational rules and regulations.
- Maintaining a visible presence in the workplace through regular safety interactions with the work teams and regular workplace inspections.
- Providing support for the Mining Manager.